American Values, government's purpose, pro-debt reduction, pro-Israel, Pro-Life, pro-marriage, pro-work
Who will I vote for?
via Susan Jane Griggs-Peterman
- I will vote for the most pro-life candidate, because God hates the shedding of innocent blood (Prov.6:17).
- I will vote for the most pro-Israel candidate, because God blesses those who bless Israel and curses those who don’t (Gen.12:3).
- I will vote for the most pro-debt reduction candidate, because the borrower is servant to the lender (Prov.22:7).
- I will vote for the most pro-work candidate because God says if a man does not work, let him not eat (2 Thes. 3:10).
- I will vote for the most pro-marriage candidate, because God is for marriage as defined in Genesis 2:24.
- I will vote for the candidate who most closely believes government’s purpose is to reward the good and punish the evil (Romans 13).
- I will vote based as close as I can on God’s Word (2 Tim.3:16), knowing that whoever gets elected, God is the one who puts all men in authority (Dan. 2:21).
I did not write this post. Rather, I found it on facebook. Go figure! I do, however, share the convictions of this Patriot, and pray there are many, many others out there who share the same sentiments and values. I would only add …
- I will vote for the candidate who is most strongly Pro-Constitution because that also means he is the most Pro-Freedom candidate.
- I will vote for the man who is the most Pro-Morality candidate because we know virtue is necessary to establish & sustain personal freedom. Character really is indicative of a genuine leader.
THESE are American values!