2nd Amendment rights, abuse, bullying, democracy, Divider-in-Chief, gay marriage, infiltrators, islam, Muslim Brotherhood, Occupy Wall St, politial abuse, political correctness, President Obama, racism, Republic, SEIU union members, Special interest group, WE THE PEOPLE
is nothing but MOB RULE!
Or Democracy VS Republic
The fact that we use and accept both the words and the concepts behind “political correctness,” demonstrates our lack of social awareness or lack of courage, one or the other!
AN attitude, word, or behavior is either Right or Wrong based on its merits, not its fashion-ability. This is just one more way that the government manipulates the population to change according to a particular social or political agenda – by declaring acceptable and unacceptable thoughts, behaviors, and ideas. This is not a NEW thing! Historical tyrants of the past instituted their own key words, ideas, and behaviors based of their goals or vision. Hitler introduced the idea of blaming the Jews for the financial difficulties of Germany in the early 1930’s culminating in the ruthless murder of 6 million Jewish people. “Stalin sent millions of people to their deaths, forced defendants at the show trials during his long rule to confess to crimes he himself had committed and inundated Soviet archives with forged and doctored documents.”
How effective is PC as a MOB RULE/THUG tool? Think for minute. Since President Obama was first elected,
- he has done a flip-flop on “Gay marriage,” confusing his own party, and creating yet another rift in the American population by pitting gays (and their liberal acceptors) against the mainstream public who either do not care about the conflict or do not grasp its hidden agenda of control.
- he has fed the flame of racism 100 times over, calling all good Blacks to support him and telling all Blacks who do not support him they betray they own people. Sorry, but we are ONE PEOPLE – ONE AMERICA!!!! He is the Divider-in-Chief!
- he paid SEIU members to orchestrate “OCCUPY Wall St” as a tool to create chaos and further division, blaming “greedy” wealthy bankers for their lack. Ironically, while these protesters blamed the bankers for their greed, they were apparently completely blind to their own greed as they coveted what the bankers had worked for but, of course, the occupiers weren’t willing to work for the same wealth.
- he has elevated devotees of Islam , whose very definition calls for either conversion or death of the infidel, to the prominent positions in the DOJ, DHS, and CIA. There are known operators high up in all of our security departments and intelligence operations. He has surrounded himself with members of the Muslim Brotherhood, further evidenced more recently by his “Sequester gift” of F-16 fighters to Egypt’s MB government. While he makes uber allowances for adherents of Islam to practice their “religion,” the door to followers of Jesus Christ to worship as they wish are closing in rapid number(re: headline photo).
We-the-people are INDIVIDUALS, and as such, we have the propensity for good and evil, and beneficial or harmful attitudes, beliefs, behaviors. The FREE PRESS enabled by our Constitution is supposed to present various events and issues from a variety of positions to help individual citizens educate themselves and decide their personal view. When Political correctness is thrown into the mix, and simultaneously the media becomes a team of journalistic thugs freely twisting and manipulating the “news” for the agenda of the “majority” party, clearly, the people are VICTIMS of POLITICAL ABUSE! It is nothing less than MOB RULE. This is specifically why our FOUNDERS established America as a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, NOT a Democracy! But the KEY to a Republic is the participation of the People! Oooops!
“A community declines when the majority of its citizens become selfish, and under this influence it slowly dismantles all the restraints upon self-indulgence established by manners, customs, beliefs and law: tradition. (See the law of reverse civilization) As each subsequent generation of selfish citizens inherits control of the community, it takes its opportunity to abandon more of the irksome restraints that genius and wisdom had installed. The proponents of this social demolition achieve their irrational purpose by publicly embracing absurdity through slogans while vilifying any who do not support their stance. The purpose of the slogan is to enshrine irrational fears, or fancies, as truth through the use of presumptuous words, so public pronouncement:
- Dissembles the real nature of the claim: example – “FORWARD!“
- Identifies any dissenters as enemies of the truth – “Tolerance” or “COEXIST”, that is People who contradict “FORWARD are blinded by prejudice and moving “backwards.”
- Acts as an excuse for any crimes committed in its name” – “Racists” or “Terrorists”, that is People who contradict this claim are trouble-making bigots, which makes them enemies of the community, if not humanity, and deserving persecution!
- The Freedom of Religion means I, the individual, get to choose whether I live by one of the known religions or none at all, but it is individual choice, not federal mandate.
- Right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness means I, the individual, have the freedom to pursue my dreams, my goals, my ambition as far as my energy and resources may take me. They do NOT guarantee me happiness or unlimited resources.
- Just because I, the individual, am guaranteed the Right to keep and bear arms, doesn’t mean I HAVE to keep or bear arms. It only means I have the freedom to do so, if I wish.
“Now, in the late 1990s, the results of being bourgeois (retaining traditional notions), is being labelled racist, sexist etc. and risk losing your job, your reputation, being jostled in the street, being subject to judicial penalty and death threats. And it is this very extremity of reaction that has won media attention and the name Political Correctness, though the reaction will become even more unpleasant with the next generation.”
America is different than most other nations in that our Constitution claims “Providence,” or “our Creator” as the Source of our Basic Human Rights. These then, are written as the Bill of Rights, which, incidentally, our new CIA Director, John Brennan omitted from the draft Constitution he was sworn into office upon. Odd, don’t you think? That’s like removing the spinal column from a human being! The fact that our Rights issue from God means that the government is not their source, and therefore cannot rightly take them away. Most other nations have the Source of their Law, their human rights, as the head of political power or the seat of government.
While many interchange the words “Democracy” and “Republic,” they are two significant different ideas. “By definition, a republic is a representative form of government that is ruled according to a charter, or constitution, and a democracy is a government that is ruled according to the will of the majority.” Vive la différence!
The Founders were extremely knowledgeable about the issue of democracy and feared a democracy as much as a monarchy. They understood that the only authority that can take away the people’s freedom is their own government, either by being too weak to protect them from external threats (anarchy – chaos) or by becoming too powerful and taking over every aspect of life (tyranny). In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, one may act on his own (as an individual) or through his representatives when he chooses to solve a problem. The people have no obligation to the government; instead, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People.
Many politicians as well as citizens have lost sight of that fact. Instead, we allow the government to dictate what size drink we may buy, our use of baby formula, or cigarettes. We are letting politicians tell us to compromise on our 2nd Amendment Rights to Keep and bear arms to protect the other rights granted us by God. We are bowing to a government dictate for public funded “free” birth control to low income people while they mock our freedom to worship and live morally as we choose.
We are without an anchor in a violent storm with the media and politicians TELLING us what is “acceptable” and what is not. They are BULLYING us, my friends! They are bullying us into giving up our FREEDOM!
Freedom means choice. The liberal left, in their misunderstanding of the Constitution, is determined to restrict and regulate as much of American life as they can. That is not freedom, nor is it security they provide by their invasion into our personal lives. They do not believe the average American is capable of making reasonably intelligent decisions concerning Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I do! Like Sen Feinstein on the 2nd Amendment, they believe they have been given the RIGHT (by election or Divine Right of Kings?) to make decisions FOR us. Rather than applying Constitutional law to facilitate the individual’s life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, they are working toward greater and deeper control of our lives, for our own good, they promise, yet they are not willing to abide by the regulations and restrictions they impose on us.
How much more abuse will it take, my friends? The politically correct attitudes and nuances of today will become the regulations and mandates of tomorrow. Let’s take our place in this noble experiment and require our government to SUPPORT & DEFEND the CONSTITUTION they SWORE to uphold or change it in the prescribed manner! Let’s hold their feet to the fire … journalists, too, and require them to DO their JOB!!! Let’s remind them we understand the Constitution, and we know our place in keeping our leaders accountable!
Reblogged this on swissdefenceleague and commented:
POLITICAL CORRECTNESS is Just MOB RULE! :
The United States is not A Democracy! It is A Republic!
In Democracy the majority Rules.
In A Republic, The Individual is Protected From The Majority!
I wish everyone understood this vital difference! It is a failure of the education system, but also the media for not explaining it clearly. I’m an educator and will always be an educator, not matter how I support myself financially!
Thanks for your friendship & support, my friend!
Pingback: Blogsense-By-Barb | Grumpy Opinions
Great post and well written too! I wrote a similar post on political correctness recently, you can read it here http://irkitated.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/political-correctness-has-gone-mad.html
Pingback: Blogsense-By-Barb | Grumpy Opinions
Pingback: Booming! A Deal! Tax and Spend! Magpul. Airlift! Made Where? Hunters! Smack!! MAIG! Mob Rule! | Freedom Is Just Another Word...