TOP TEN FELONS, FUGITIVES, AND SHADY CHARACTERS IN OBAMA’S LIFE
Now that the increasingly erratic and desperately sleazy Obama campaign has decided to cavalierly throw around the word “felony” when it comes to pushing a campaign of lies surrounding Mitt Romney and Bain Capital, this seems like a good time to jump in the wayback machine for a look at the actual convicted felons, criminals, and dubious characters who have always been associated with Barack Obama’s political life.
What? What’s that? You don’t want to talk about this?
Objection overruled, Corrupt Media!
The President opened this door, and now we’re going to walk right on through it.
- Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich: Sentenced to 14 years in prison for political corruption.
- Tony Rezko: Sentenced to 10 and a half years for corruption and kickbacks.
- Courtney Dupree: Democratic fundraiser convicted of bank fraud.
- Willie Shepherd: Obama bundler plead guilty to assault.
- John Corzine: Top Obama fundraiser currently under FBI investigation. Obama’s “Wall Street guy.”
- Shervin Neman: Obama bundler currently under investigation for fraud.
- Abake Assongba: Obama bundler under investigation for fraud.
- Alberto and Carlos Cardona: Obama bundlers with ties to a Mexican fugitive accused of attempted assassinations.
- Solyndra: First company to receive taxpayer backed loans from Obama. Solyndra’s investors are Obama bundlers. The FBI raided Solyndra last September.
- Bill Ayers: Unrepentant domestic terrorist. Early Obama backer. Fellow board-member of the Woods Foundation. 4th of July pal.
And that doesn’t even get into the whole FAST & FURIOUS thing and the misspent stimulus monies … but that’s another post! How about a man with some CHARACTER, for a change, eh? No one’s perfect, but sheesh! I believe we can do better, America! Do YOU?