Better now than after primaries are over …… Now What?
OMG! Obama Must Go!!! Can we get past Fluke and deal with this NOW, Please!!!!!
Now we get our news from Russian T.V. Thanks Russia. I am a news junkie, but I sure missed the reporting…
View original post 114 more words
I stand for life … join me!
Another day – another scandal. Let’s see how far this goes. Ya think anyone in Congress will DO anything?
Korans Placed in Trash by Soldiers, Inadvertently Burned by Afghan Workers
by Dan Riehl
The Sky News headline does not tell the full story; it appears several enlisted men were directed to dispose of the Korans found to have been burned, but they were not given clear orders how to get rid of them. The actual burning was apparently begun by Afghans manning the pit. You have to read far down in the linked story to read this. Emphasis mine.
by William Warren
I might be taking what Sean Hannity said on his radio program out of context because I was only able to catch about 15 minutes of it while in the car.
But here is how Hannity put Obama’s thought process together.
- Obama is telling Israel to stop talking tough on Iran.
- Obama says tough talk on Iran is making gas prices go up.
- Obama says gas prices going up helps Iran.
Sean Hannity went on to say these valid points.
- To tell Israel what to do is not being a good ally.
- To blame Israel for their tough talk would be to ignore all of Iran’s actions (denying the Holocaust, wanting to wipe Israel off the map, etc).
Hannity further tied it all together by stating what he thought Obama’s position is: if Israel stopped talking tough then gas prices would not go up thereby high gas prices are the fault of Israel.