amnesty, Benghazi, change, Common Core, Congress, corruption, denial, e pluribus unum, freedom, IRS, national debt, NSA, obamacare, President Obama, responsibility, Right & Wrong, security, US Constitution, White House
As I see it today, America, we have two choices:
- We can roll up in a little ball, continue on about our business, forfeit our freedom and hope things work out, OR
- We can take our blinders off, face the corruption and destruction of the last few decades and VOLUNTEER to serve our nation’s interests, the Constitution, our heritage & legacy by taking responsibility!
Many Americans I speak with are confused about what is happening these days in America. I don’t blame them! I mean, we get up, go to work, do our job, take care of our family, and in general, live our life. Then one day we wake up and realize … Sheesh! What happened?
What has brought about this drastic shift?
Few of us understood, or believed, President Obama when he said he would “fundamentally change America!” Well, he has, and we stood by and watched!
There are maybe a handful of people in Congress that are remotely trustworthy. We looked the other way when President Kennedy openly fooled around with Marilyn Monroe. We did the same when Clinton lied about Monica while Nixon was hamstrung for his offenses. Meanwhile, President Obama makes all his predecessors look like kindergarteners at play! How many Americans cheat without batting an eyelash? How many make our children return something they “shoplifted?” We have ALL compromised what we KNOW is right! ALL OF US! But now, it has caught up with us, and if we don’t make the necessary personal corrections, how can we expect our government to behave any differently?
We heard about Congress using their positions to profit on Wall Street and through the self-destructive programs of Fannie and Freddie, yet we DID NOTHING! Corruption feeds itself! Similarly, the primary purpose of our government today is to guard and sustain itself! Not the people. Not the CONSTITUTION. Not the interests of the nation, but … itself! Government strives to guard government. Many say they want “Term Limits,” for example, yet how many have pushed for it?
The government itself has swollen to obesity while the employed population struggles to fund the ballooning welfare programs. Never before in America have there been more citizens on government assistance than the number of those gainfully employed.
Meanwhile, government overreach has now extended into our homes, into our bedrooms, into our children’s minds via schools and TV shows, and finally, into our healthcare. Ladies, and gentlemen, THIS IS NOT FREEDOM!!!
We have shunned our responsibility too long and now we see what happens. We have mortgaged the future of our children and grandchildren for our … what, security? Protection? or for our COMFORT? Founders, however, foresaw the potential for corruption and wrote instructions within our documents for reigning in government abuses. It’s up to us, though. So, what’s the point of voting? Refer to opening options!
Self-Education on Topic:
- Race to the Trough: Common Core Conundrum Part 1 – National Control of Ideas
- Race to the Trough: Common Core Conundrum Part 2 – Cheat for Success
- How NOT to Argue With Parents About Common Core
- Harvard study: U.S. government saddles EVERY American worker with $123,000 in debt
- CBS, ’60 Minutes’ Try to Atone for Benghazi Cover-Up
- Two U.S. commandos fought in Benghazi rescue, privately honored for valor – Two out of eight in Tripoli sent to rescue, honored for valor
- 49-State Analysis: Obamacare To Increase Individual-Market Premiums By Average Of 41%
- Top hospitals opt out of ObamaCare
- Media Finally Wakes Up and Notices That If You Like Your Plan, You Probably Can’t Keep It
- The Obamacare Death Spiral